This is one remedy that really works and with Flip Flop season here on Long Island we all want our feet to look good
I saw this post on Pinterest that suggested 1cup of water, 1/4 cup of listerine, 1/4 cup of vinegar.
I have my Homedics foot bath that heats/ massages and bubbles (It is ahhhh-mazing). The amount of liquid the post suggested barely fills my footbath up even a smidge.
So I filled the warm water to where I wanted it and added a 1/4 of the way with vinegar and another 1/4 of the way with Listerine.
But, I decided to go one step further and poured in Epsom salt to really help make the bottom of my feet smoother. I hate getting calluses on my feet especially during flip flop season. So I am happy to try any DIY remedy and this works great and the house smells minty fresh : )
I soaked my feet for 30 minutes and scrubbed the bottom of my foot with a pumice stone too
I hope you like the remedy as much as I did!
- Liquid Pleasure Pedicure (thebodiesofknowledge.wordpress.com)
- Fabulous & Frugal Foot Bath – Listerine & Vinegar (smplyanitascorner.wordpress.com)
- Fabulous & Frugal Foot Bath – Listerine & Vinegar (smplyanita619.wordpress.com)
- Listerine with Shaving Cream (britneyannmarie.wordpress.com)
- A Treat for your Feet: Home Made Foot Bath Ideas. (ecostore.com.au)
- Listerine Vinegar Foot Soak (housewifetrials.wordpress.com)