Are you ready for some great deals? Sara Skirboll, Shopping & Trends Expert at The Real Deal blog says, “We’re still waiting for more details about Prime Day, but right now you can check out the deals that have already been leaked. Exciting shout-out: We’re feeling confident that Amazon will launch a new product this year. Stay tuned for details on that!”
- Fire TVs starting at $99.99
- 20% off select popular fiction books
- MusiBady Bluetooth Speaker for $49.99 + 5% coupon (regularly $59.99)
- Get a third-generation Echo Dot for $29.99 (regularly $39.99).
- Apple AirPods With Charging Case for $119.99 (regularly $159)
- PHISINIC Stand Mixer, 6.5-QT 800W 6-Speed Tilt-Head Food Mixer for $239.99 (regularly $299.99)
- MELEDEN Air Purifier for Home With Filters for $36.74 (regularly $39.99)
- Shop fashion deals, and get up to 50% off Amazon-brand clothing lines, Calvin Klein, Under Armour and more
- Bio Bidet SlimEdge Simple Bidet Toilet Attachment in White with Dual Nozzle for $34.99 (regularly $59)
- Get 40% off Wag brand pet supplies
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 With Echo Show for $229.98 (regularly $269.98)
- Get 20% off groceries, snacks, coffee, vitamins/supplements and beauty products from Amazon’s in-house brands
- Roku Premiere for $34.99 (regularly $39)
- Enjoy up to 20% off snacks, drinks and more.
- Samsung Electronics Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for $934.99 (regularly $1,299.99)
- iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum for $299.99 (regularly $319.99)
Alexa-Only Prime Day 2021 Deals
Alexa owners get their own exclusive deals and early access to Prime Day offers. Just say, “Alexa, what are my Prime Day deals?”
Bonus: New Prime members who sign up for Prime using an Echo device will get a $5 Amazon credit. Say, “Alexa, sign me up for Prime,” to score this deal.
Use your Amazon Prime credit card during Prime Day and earn an extra 1% reward (total of 6%) with an eligible Prime membership.
In-store Prime Day 2021 Deals
Prime members who shop at physical Whole Foods Market, Amazon 4-star, Amazon Books, Amazon Pop Up, Amazon Go and Amazon Fresh grocery stores will get exclusive Prime Day deals.
If you visit AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate a portion of the eligible purchase price to the charity of the customer’s choice.
Amazon Music Prime Day Deals
During Prime Day, you can get four months free with unlimited access to more than 70 million songs ad-free and millions of podcast episodes. In addition, with the purchase of select Amazon Echo devices, Prime members new to Amazon Music Unlimited can get six months free.
Amazon Kindle Unlimited Prime Day deals
New Kindle Unlimited subscribers get 50% off a six-month membership.
Audible Prime Day deals
Prime members save 53% on the first four months of Audible Premium Plus, at $6.95 a month.
Prime Day Grocery Deals
This Prime Day, first-time Amazon Fresh users get $15 off grocery orders over $50.
Prime members can get four months free of Wondery+, the ultimate immersive podcast listening experience with ad-free listening.
What Other Prime Day Deals Are Worth Shopping?
Fun fact(s): According to Amazon, you can visit Amazon Fashion’s Instagram and TikTok handles for previews of the latest Prime Day deals from their favorite clothing, shoes, and accessories brands.
Certain categories consistently see biggest discounts during Prime Day. So with that in mind, below are the items to shop now:
- Smart home devices and lighting (especially Roomba vacuums, Echo devices and anything that pairs with Alexa)
- TVs and laptops
- Hand tools and appliances
- Household essentials (trash bags, coffee, dishwasher detergent, batteries)
- Fashion (both from Amazon’s own brands but also FRYE, Under Armour, J.Crew and Crocs)
- Magazines from Amazon Newsstand
- Pet products
Remember: You Must Be a Prime Member to Take Advantage of Prime Day
This annual blockbuster event is designed to boost, promote and celebrate Amazon’s Prime subscription service ($119 per year). If you’re not already a member, sign up for a free 30-day trial and enjoy access to members-only sales prices with the rest of the subscribers. Rather than cancel your subscription after Prime Day, our advice is to stick around for the free two-day shipping, music and movie services and early access to regular flash sales and lightning deals. #WorthIt
For students, an Amazon Prime free trial is six months long. After that, the student membership will automatically upgrade to Amazon Prime for 50% off the regular subscription cost ($59).
If you have a Prime membership, share your benefits with an adult or teen in your household at no additional cost. Here’s how.
For the entire month of June, Prime members get a $150 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.
Tips for Successful Amazon Prime Day Shopping
To really make the most of your Prime Day shopping, check out this video and take my advice below:
- Look for deal badges. Prime Day deals are badged in blue. Save them and shop them!
- Be ready when the festivities begin and check back often. Amazon Prime Day’s best bargains are available in limited quantities. As a Prime member, you’ll get advance notice, but if it’s one of those 4K big-screen TVs you’re after or a Nintendo Switch, be ready to pounce before they’re all gone.
- Shop with your Alexa-powered device if you have one, so you can take advantage of Alexa-exclusive deals. Just ask, “Alexa, what are my Prime Day deals?”
- Download the Amazon app to get a sneak peek at deals in advance. Tap “Watch This Deal” in the app to get real-time alerts.
- Create your own wish list. Amazon will notify you if any of the items you’re coveting become Prime Day deals.
- Keep Lightning Deals on your radar. These super-limited offers are the best-of-the-best and never last long. Last year, to qualify as a lightning deal, a product had to be at least 20% off its list price. Once you put a lightning deal in your cart, you only have about 15 minutes to transact.
- If what you’re looking for isn’t on sale, check out other retailers. Many will offer their own mega sales in October.
- Consider getting the Amazon Prime credit card. You’ll immediately get a $70 gift card and 5% back on all Amazon purchases.
- If you are an Amazon seller, prepare for increased collateral activity by having stock in supply and an awareness of what consumers are looking for when they shop Amazon Prime Day.
More Useful Tools to Prep You for Amazon Prime Day
The Amazon Prime Day page will be updated as the event draws closer. Check it regularly for new product and protocol announcements. Also keep checking back here. We will update this post as we get more insider details on the event.
- Amazon Assistant is a browser extension that allows shoppers to see and compare prices for related items while browsing on Amazon.com or Google.com.
- Keepa is a free Amazon price tracker that gives shoppers a quick understanding about how the price of the product has changed over time.
- The Amazon app is available for free download and can be useful for jumping on bargains as soon as they are listed.
- The Tracker app monitors prices for many of the big retailers, including Amazon. It’s free for iOS and Android mobile devices.
Remember: Amazon Isn’t the Only One Offering Deals on Prime Day
Yes, Prime Day is an Amazon-exclusive event, but competitors are eager to tap into the wallets of shoppers who are already online that day looking to spend. Last year, RetailMeNot noted 200 retailers getting in on the Prime Day action.
Best Buy, Target, Walmart and LOTS more are offering their own sales that don’t require a membership to shop.
We hope you have fun shopping and getting these amazing deals!