These are so cute and taste delicious!
I saw a version of these on Sugartown Sweets & Cute Little Treats
You will definitely want some more Teddy Smores. An easy recipe for you and your little ones to do together.
All you need to make these delicious treats are :
Kraft Jet Puffed Large Marshmallows, Nabisco Teddy Grahams, and a large Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar and BBQ wooden Skewers
First, melt your Hershey’s Chocolate Bar
Then take your Wooden BBQ Skewer and put a large marshmallow on top and dip into chocolate ( covering completely ).
Then stick a Teddy Graham on the Chocolate Covered Marshmallow
Place on Wax Paper and put in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes
Take them out and enjoy!
These are perfect for an after dinner snack or at a family party or BBQ!
- Teddy Graham S’more Pops (tastesoflizzyt.com)
- S’mores Double Chocolate Cookie Bars (chewoutloud.com)
- S’more Cupcakes (tastesoflizzyt.com)
- S’mores Bars (cakedateindy.wordpress.com)
- Give me “S’more” Cake (whitneylabrie.com)
- Gimme S’more! 15 Sweet S’mores-Inspired Recipes (brit.co)