My daughter loved her seahorse from the time she was born and we always had it in the crib with her.
This has been brought to my attention now and I am so glad we were lucky enough not to experience the possible danger that can happen with this popular toy.
It is not only a fire hazard but the smoke fumes that can came from the battery pack can be harmful to your child.
Watch the video and you are going to be just as shocked as I was…
Please share this article with all of your Momee Friends and I thank ABC 7 Detroit for broadcasting this!
5 thoughts on “Possible Danger with Popular Children’s Toy”
Reblogged this on Shania's song..
Thank you for the warning about the toy! And your daughter looks so cute in the pictures.
Thank you Catherine … it is my duty as a momee to help other momees! : )
Well, I’m not a momee but I am an aunt. And other moms might see your post on my blog. 🙂
Thank you so much Catherine! I enjoy following your blog as well.