Do some fun activities with your kids to celebrate Earth Day!
This year Earth Day falls on April 22nd, 2014
Make this Earth Day Craft shown above by clicking —-> here
Some fun activities you can do for Earth Day are:
1. Read the Lorax by Dr. Seuss and do a cute activity such as making Grass Friends <—– click here for instructions
You can make any cute face on these or even the Lorax himself.
2. Paint a Tree with a Bottle <——- click here for instructions
3. Earth Day Craft: Piggy Bank <——— Click here for instructions. Reuse an old soda bottle to make a cute piggy bank
4. Make your own Crayons <——- click here for instructions.
Take your old broken crayons and make them into a fun huge crayon
5. Love and care for a flower <——click here
6. Make a fun Earth Day Snack … Earth Day Snack <—–click here for instructions
A cup of dirt with yummy worms is the perfect Earth Day treat
7. Make binoculars using toilet paper rolls. Binocular Craft —-> click here
Other toilet paper roll or paper towel roll crafts include:
Noise Shaker <—- click here
Guitar Craft for Kids <—–click here
8. Make a Paper Bag Kite <—- click here for instructions
9. Using plastic water bottles make Stylish Bracelets <—-click here
There are lots of great ideas you can do reusing items around your house.
Check out my craft section for other ideas—-> Momee Friends of Long Island Crafts
HAVE A WONDERFUL EARTH DAY and not only today but everyday take care of our Earth and reuse items in any way you can or put them in a recycle bin.
Some wonderful places on Long Island to visit :