This summer we have a 3 year old who looks at everything in amazement and loves being outdoors. And a newborn who is seeing everything for the first time. Mike and I want to enjoy Long Island and all it has to offer our family this summer.
I made the above picture for you to print and write out your family bucket list in the bucket this summer!
Have your kids color it too.
Here is our Long Island Family Bucket List:
1. See a Long Island Ducks Game– baseball and summer go hand in hand. We know Mia will love to meet the Ducks mascot QuackerJack and use a Quacker at the game.
Get your tickets —> click here
2. Paddleboat at Belmont State Park – this is a family fun activity that is affordable
Visit website —> click here
3. Visit the Vanderbilt Planetarium– kids love stars and this is a great experience for kids and adults to enjoy.
See show times —-> click here
4. Go Peach picking – Davis Farm has yummy peaches. I love their donut peaches and their Sangria Mix. This year I want to pick our own peaches there.
Visit website —-> click here
5. Visit a Long Island Lighthouse– a great family experience.
Visit my list of lighthouses —-> click here
6. See an outdoor movie– grab a blanket ad enjoy a family movie
Tuesday nights Harborfront Park in Port Jefferson —–> click here for list
Thursday nights in Eisenhower Park —–> click here
7. Ride the Bumper Boats at Boomers! in Medford– fun in the sun you might just get wet!
Visit Boomers! —-> click here
8. Ride on Nunley’s Carousel– historic carousel at the Cradle of Aviation.
Visit website —> click here
9. Go to Bayville Adventure Park– indoor and outdoor attractions. A great place to spend a family day.
Visit website ——-> click here
10.Visit the Riverhead Aquarium– beautiful exhibits inside and outside. You ma even get a sea lion kiss.
Visit Website for details —> click here ( they recently reduced their admission prices! )
Our Caminiti Family Summer Goals:
1. By the end of the summer have Mia riding a tricycle
2. Use our park permit as much as possible
3. Try Gelato from Baci Gelato in Williston Park ( I heard it is so delicious!)
4. Fly a kite on the beach
5. Get fruits and vegetables from the many local farm stands. As a Long Islander we need to support our local farmers. Fresh and local is more delicious anyway!
6. Take Mia bowling (she has never been) and they have ramps along with bumpers for the little ones at some bowling alleys.
7. Go Minature Golfing as a family.
8. Have a family picnic in our backyard for lunch or dinner once a week by eating on an oversized sheet on the ground. Mia loves picnics : )
9. Potty train Mia
10. Take lots of pictures to scrapbook at the end of the summer!
Have a great Summer my fellow Momee Friends.
Make the summer of 2014 a memorable one with your family!
My question to you… What’s on your List?