Play-Doh recently completed all the icons for all the States in America on their Facebook page —- > Play-Doh
I loved looking at the stages each day of each state as they decided which icon would be for each state.
Of course New York we have our Lady Liberty representing and I think they did a great job sculpting with Play-Doh this American icon. What do you think?
Here is a map of all the states and their icons but to get a better view check out their Facebook page — > Play-Doh
Here are a couple of my other favorites:
Kentucky, Oregon and Maine
The details of the horse wearing a Kentucky Derby outfit is priceless. The Oregon trail covered wagon I love so much. And when you think Maine how do you not think of some amazing lobster.
Overall all the state icons are great. Which one do you like the best?
Remember you can always purchase great Play-Doh products on their website —-> Hasbro.com
***If you want to try and make your own Play-Doh like Mia and I with your family ( there is nothing like the real stuff) but with your own pantry items!
Check out my blog post: Fun with Play Dough***
- Play-Doh Unveils Play-Doh Versions of State Icons (shoppingblog.com)
- Photo of PLAY-DOH Statue of Liberty Available on Business Wire’s Website and AP PhotoExpress (fool.com)
- Rainy Day Play Doh (rosieposieadventures.wordpress.com)
- DIY: Homemade Play-Doh (blogthebackyard.wordpress.com)
- Photo of PLAY-DOH Statue of Liberty Available on Business Wire’s Website and AP PhotoExpress (dailyfinance.com)