How to Make a Homemade Exfoliating Sugar Scrub
All you need is : Domino Sugar
Dawn Ultra with Olay Hand Renewal Soap in Pomegranate
and a plastic jar with a lid that you can buy at a craft or hobby store
First, fill the Plastic Jar 3/4 of the way with sugar
Then add the Dawn Hand Soap filling the container up
Then mix thoroughly
You have made your DIY Sugar Scrub for your hands and the first time you use it you will feel a difference!
Directions: Apply to hands, scrub hands together for a minute so you really exfoliate your hands. Wash with warm water and pat dry.
Now your hands will be silky smooth.
Use as often as you like : )
This is one of my Momee DIY Spa favorites!
I originally saw this on Mom It Forward.com and had to try it. —-> click here to see their post
- DIY: Sugar Scrub (rainingpineapples.wordpress.com)
- DIY: Lemon and Sugar Scrub (captivateurbeauty.com)
- DIY Vanilla Sugar Scrub (stayingonbudget.com)
- DIY Olive-Sugar Scrub (kaidynlee.wordpress.com)
- DIY Oh Honey Sugar Scrub (getbudgetbeautiful.wordpress.com)
- Brown Sugar Scrub (brookebfit.wordpress.com)