Who doesn’t love some fresh Long Island Peaches?
My Momee Friend Christina has a blog called My Homemade Home and she makes great creations for your home and great recipes in the kitchen.
Here is one of my favorites of hers:
Mia and I went and got our Peaches form the Davis Peach Farm Stand and I have blueberries waiting in the refrigerator to make this great recipe.
How good does this Peach and Blueberry Crisp look?
Here is the recipe from My Homemade Home.com —-> Summer Peach & Blueberry Crisp
- Recipe Box: Peach Blueberry Cobbler (homefront.prudentliving.com)
- Roasted Peach and Caramel Popsicle Recipe (fattoadfarmblog.wordpress.com)
- Simple Peach Crisp (thefauxmartha.com)
- Peach Blueberry Oat Crisp (katecareshomemade.wordpress.com)
- Peach and Blueberry Whole-Wheat Crisp (happymeater.wordpress.com)
- Almond-Crisped Peaches (with Ice Cream duh) (unefox.com)