I love Sunflowers they are one of my favorite flowers. Fall is the perfect time to incorporate Sunflowers into your décor.
I decided to make my own wreath for my door that was simple and pretty.
All you need is a round Styrofoam wreath for your local craft store. a roll of rope twine ( I got from Dollar Tree), Artificial Flowers form your local craft store, scissors and a hot glue gun.
I first took my rope twine and began putting it around my circle wreath.
I let the twine have spaces in between because I really did like the green color of the Styrofoam wreath. I went the whole way around (shown below)
Then using my hot glue gun I added the sunflowers to the wreath
I found these cute white flowers and I thought they would add a little something to the flowers and added a little more color.
It broke up all the yellow color from the sunflowers.
I hung it on my door and I have to say I really like how it came out. Simple and pretty.
HAPPY FALL fellow Momees!
- Fall Monogram Wreath (housewivesmag.com)
- DIY Fall Wreath (acraftycollegegirl.com)
- diy monogram grapevine wreath (obsessivelycrafty.wordpress.com)
- Fall Wreaths to Love (confettistyle.wordpress.com)
- Fall Raffia Wreath (stylishrevamp.wordpress.com)
- DIY monogram wreath and other fall goodies! (newlywedonadime.wordpress.com)
- DIY Lemon Wreath (jillllllllllian.wordpress.com)
- DIY Summer into Fall Wreath Update (thymelesssageandrandomrants.wordpress.com)