Laurel of Laurel’s Butters has recipes your family will love. A super clean and healthy recipe that tastes so good!
I guarantee you will want to dip each fry in the Maple Pecan Dipping Sauce.
– Cut sweet potatoes🍠 into fry 🍟 like shape
– Mix potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
– Spread out onto a baking sheet and bake for 30-40 min at 425°
Maple Pecan Dipping Sauce:
– 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
– 2 tbsp Laurel’s Pecan Butter
– 1/2 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
This is really fantastic…impress your company 🙌 or yourself and make this easy and delicious dipping sauce!
A delicious Laurel’s Butter Recipe
Momee Friends of Long Island is happy to have Laurel’s Butter recipes as a part of our site. Once you give her homemade butters a try you will be hooked. We have been buying new jars of different flavors each week. Which will you choose?
Laurel’s Butter —> website click here