Looking to go Apple Picking?
We have some great places listed below where you can Pick Your Own and enjoy a lot of fun FALL activities at our local farms.
Please call any of the farms below before heading out to make sure they have fruit available for picking!
Places to go apple picking:
1. Harbes Farm and Orchard : located at 5698 Sound Avenue in Riverhead
“Ride on our Apple Express to the ripest apples. Open from 9am-6pm every weekend in September and October”
2. The Milk Pail: located at 50 Horsemill Lane, Water Mill, NY 11976
Phone: (631) 537-2565
“We grow over twenty apple varieties throughout the months of September and October. Our dwarf apples trees are the perfect height for all ages. “
3. Windy Acres Farm: located at 3810 Middle Country Road in Caverton, NY
“Apple Picking is available till they are out of apples. They have delicious pies and doughnuts as well.”
4. Davis Peach Farm: located at 561 Hulse Landing Road in Wading River
“Davis Peach Farm U-pick apples are offered daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Call the orchard prior to coming to make sure there is enough produce to go around.”
5. Woodside Orchards: located at 729 Main Road Aquebogue, NY 11931
“We are a working family orchard that was established in 1982. We have become known for our Best Ever Apple Pies, Fresh Cider and over 20 delicious varieties of apples and u-pick.”
6. Hank’s Pumpkintown: located at 240 Montauk Highway
Water Mill, NY 11976
“Apple picking is Open September 10th! Open Weekends and holidays only”
Our apple orchard is an autumn event your entire family will enjoy!
NO STROLLERS OR WAGONS in the apple orchard
$23 for a one peck bag. (a peck is approx.10lbs) limit 4 people per bag.
7. Seven Pounds Orchard: located at 65 Seven Pounds Road, Water Mill
A U-PICK FARM.
“WE HAVE APPLES AND BERRIES AND VEGETABLES FOR YOU PICK. WE ALSO HAVE A FARMERS MARKET AND TOYLAND, HAYRIDE AND CORNMAZE.”
located at: 28700 Main Road, Cutchogue, NY 11935
“Wickham’s fruit is grown on some of the oldest continually cultivated land in the country, much of the farm dating from 1661. Wickham’s Fruit Farm is an historic, bicentennial farm, beautiful to behold against the sparkling waters of Peconic Bay.”
9. Lewin Farms’ : located at 812 Sound Avenue, Wading River, NY 11792
Apples : Late Aug/September – Mid/Late October (season goes as long as we still have apples, varies by weather and crowds) (Orchard is on Fresh Pond Avenue)