Momee Friend, Jessica has gotten very crafty for the fall! We love all of her latest creations.
I love that this project can be used as scene setter or you can add a name tag to each one for your Thanksgiving table.
Jessica says, “Omg guys, I loved making these! This was a 10 minute project, and I’m talking 10 minutes from getting all my supplies out to having them displayed. I actually wish it had taken a bit longer, but now I have time to work on the next DIY project I’m going to share with you all!”
The supplies for this are:
– Round-ish wood slices
– Wine cork
– Orange acrylic paint
– brown paper gift bag filler (twine or hay will
work here too)
– Paint one side of the wood slices orange. I liked leaving a little border of the wood showing
– Let it dry, mine took about 3 minutes
– Figure out which side is the top and hot glue a few strands of the gift bag filler, or whatever you are using to the top
– Hot glue the cork on top of the gift bag filler to make the stem. My pumpkins are on the smaller side, so I cut 1 cork into 3 pieces.
*If you make your own, be sure to share a pic! We’d all love to see how they come out!*