We spent the day in Brewster, NY enjoying all that Tilly’s Tea with Alice had to offer.
We were excited to of met Alice, The Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter.
We highly recommend the beautiful drive to Brewster with a fun-filled morning or afternoon inside Alice’s world in an open farm field of interactive play. You can slide down the rabbit hole,
play “croquet” in the Queen of Hearts Garden,
put Humpty Dumpty back together again
and have a tea party with the Mad Hatter and friends.
The handmade decorations were INCREDIBLE! They were fun to play on and with and made for some beautiful pictures. WE LOVED IT ALL! Everything was beautiful and fit the Alice in Wonderland theme perfectly.
Tilly’s Tea with Alice at Tilly’s Foster Farm is such a WONDER-ful event for the whole family to enjoy. This special event is held at Tilly Foster Farm Museum! The scenery is incredible.
Get your tickets for a relaxing day…
Tickets are pre-sale ONLY and are going fast! Not sure what time you need? Purchase their ANYTIME tickets – good any day, any time!
Get your tickets —> https://www.tixr.com/groups/teawithalice
Tilly’s Table Restaurant on site
2. Bull n Barrell Restaurant down the road (very kid friendly, have a bull ride that’s free with a tip)
3. Tilly Foster Farm Museum (at the venue – they have few animals and a tractor museum)
4. Green Chimneys Farm This is a non-profit residental treatment center that also has a great farm. They do a cool birds of prey event in the Spring!
5. Muscoot Farms – about 15 min drive but have good animals and snack bar. It’s free with suggested donation!
6. King Cone – road side ice cream and burger joint. Packed. Only open spring/summer.
7. Eveready Diner – Great food and perfect for family dining.