Delicious Smoothie with lots of vitamins that your whole family will enjoy to eat.
So easy to make a 2 year old can do it ( supervised of course! )
Mia loves helping blend this delicious smoothie together
To make the smoothie :
Blend 1 cup of Low Fat Keifer, 1 tbsp of Agave Nectar and 1 package of Yoplait smoothie mix – we used Mixed Berry
You may add extra fresh berries you may have in your refrigerator
Blend until creamy and smooth
Serve and enjoy!
- Healthy Eating – Lite Mixed Berry Smoothie (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- Double Berry Chia Smoothie (theroutetocleaneating.wordpress.com)
- Kale Smoothie w/mixed berries, greek yogurt and almond butter (train-boston.com)
- Berry Chia Protein Smoothie! (repeatrun.wordpress.com)
- A Milky Weight Loss: The Benefits of Yoplait Nouriche Supersmoothie (weightloss.answers.com)