How much of each food group is required for my toddler?
A general guide of how much food from each food group our kids need from ages 2 to 5 years old
Choose My Plate.gov is a great resource provided by the United States Department of Agriculture
These days we are all strapped for cash, and grocery shopping can be expensive. Use these tips and materials to help you make choices that are not only healthy but also economical. Click here —-> for Eating Healthy on a Budget
Make eating fun and if you want hen you break out the fruits and veggies that may not always be the easiest to get our little ones to eat. So while snacking tell some fun jokes that will make your kids giggle and make eating fruits and veggies fun.
Here are more food jokes provided by Cooking with Kids
Make sure your whole family is getting all the essential food groups in their daily diet.
A family who eats healthy together stays healthy together : )
- How to Handle a Picky Eater (babyzone.com)
- Getting Kids to Eat Their Veggies – A New Approach to an Age-Old Problem (psychologicalscience.org)
- Kids Will Eat Their Veggies If You Explain Why They Need To (blogs.smithsonianmag.com)
- Dip, dip, hooray — Kids eat more veggies with flavored dips (eurekalert.org)
- How to Eat Healthy and Cheap with Online Food Deals (coupons.answers.com)
- Healthy Eating at the Farmers Market (kellyfoodparadise.wordpress.com)